Thursday, December 8, 2016

some really old poems, etc.

Cat’s Pajamas

My mother always said, “Watch out for the quiet ones”
It means they’ve got time to think
And when they speak, they’ve got something to say
When I sit and ruminate upon your words I start to think, too
I think I’m not good enough ….for you
I think I’ll never measure up…..to you

I think I’m falling…..for you

You’re the cat’s pajamas


I Want

I want to reach out
I want to reach out and wrap my arms around you
I find comfort in being near you
Knowing I am breathing the same air as you
We rarely speak to each other
Yet, I feel I know you so well
I wish I could break this invisible barrier
This wall that keeps me from…
Touching you
Holding you
Dare to dream…….
Kissing you

I am not sure how much longer I can endure just being a small part of your life
I want to be your life


Eviction Notice

Please get out of my head
Right now!
You are driving me mad
You are so selfish and inconsiderate
Why must every waking moment include thoughts of you
Why can’t you just leave me alone
And give me some peace
My life made sense before you entered it

At least, I thought it did

No comments:

Post a Comment